Monday, June 24, 2013

IG only for me.

If anybody knows me, I am the girl who is literally obsessed with instagram. Since the start of this application, I became an inveterate instagrammer--completely dedicated and loyal to posting images of my daily life. It's something about taking just the right photo, picking just the right filter, and commenting just the right caption that captivates me. Not to mention adding the perfect emoji's and #hashtags to complete my snapshot.

A perfect instagram to me doesn't take 2-3 minutes, rather, 60 minutes should suffice.

So only in my eyes, IG is just right for me--defining and inspiring through my own glossy lens.


#October2012 #Halloween #styleonthehill

Oh, I also fiend for my number of likes. ♥ #doubletap

Follow me @teheheresa

"The aim of life is self-development. 
To realize one's nature perfectly--that 
is what each of us is here for." - Oscar Wilde

love, T.

No comments:

Post a Comment